Trusted Seed is a Value-Driven Community Advancing Regen Economies Trusted Seed is a Swiss Association that supports early-stage regenerative economies culturally and financially. Created in 2019, it has been a reputable network of trusted actors who apply wisdom, expertise, and capital to early-stage crypto communities committed to creating regenerative micro-economies for public goods through token engineering and DAO governance.
📚 Media Library
📺 TS Project Showcase
🔔 Follow our channels
🏠 Visit our HQ
👨🏼⚖️ Humans of Trusted Seed
Learn more about the Trusted Seed members! In this section, we feature some of our members and the great work they’ve been doing across the web3 ecosystem.
- Michel Bauwens, P2P Foundation
- Dr. Michael Zargham, Block.Science Founder
- Simon De La Rouviere, Inventor, Author & Artist
- Trent McConaghy, Ocean Protocol
- Sebnem Rusitschka, Tokengenie.org & Freelio.io
- Luke Duncan, 1Hive