- Web3 + AI UNconference
- Reputation Layer Working Group
- Ecosystem Mapping
- Catalan Social Expedition (Jul 3-4)
- Costs & Benefits
- Funding Needs
- Questions or Proposals?
For Web3 Founders, Angels, Community Leaders & Stewards – Trusted Seed program bring development of ecosystems: reputation, expertise and assets.
We’re planning an online unconference for public good projects in the web3 ecosystem, as well as a Reputation Layer Working Group, an Ecosystem Mapping project, and a 2-day expedition through Catalonia's social movements. We’re looking for funding, expert/content and communcation partners with different levels of engagement.
Web3 + AI UNconference
Trusted Seed is planning the second unconference on Jun 14-28 (see results of the previous). It will be online format, with P2P-learning format, open price and participation. We plan to gather 200+ participants from the public good projects (web3 infra, DAOs, activists, etc).
The WEB3 + AI UNconference offers a unique opportunity for web3 angels or business leaders to connect with doers who are making a better world possible by powering AI Projects across the web3 ecosystem. Through participating in the unconference, they can learn about new technologies, projects, and efforts that are positively impacting the world, and build connections and partnerships with stewards and organizations in the ecosystem.
Reputation Layer Working Group
The Reputation Layer Working Group offers a unique opportunity to connect with the best impact investing and early-stage web3 commons projects. With the integrated new standard across all web3 public goods network, the group provides access to the richest network data imaginable. Overall, the group provides a gamified and engaging way to contribute to web3 commons while expanding one's network and contributing to the growth of the ecosystem.
By supporting this project, you can help slash information asymmetry, explore the opportunities arising from the collective intelligence of your community, make better decisions faster by building and navigating a network of knowledge bits, discover opportunities by taking into account the indirect relationships ahead of the trend, and bring everyone on the same page about complex issues that matter to them and their communities. This project will provide a valuable tool for partnership strategy, community intelligence, knowledge graphs, investment strategy, and policy mapping.
The mapping will use data from various sources, including our CRM, social media, and collective mapathon. It will cover topics such as public goods funding, identity, reputation, and open source.
Catalan Social Expedition (Jul 3-4)
This document outlines a 2-day expedition through Catalonia's social movements, highlighting visits to community centers, social and cultural spaces, anarchist squats, and cooperatives. The goal is to learn about innovative social projects and cooperatives in the region and meet the people driving these movements forward. It’s the opportunity to see the cutting edge of social innovation in action, network with passionate researchers, investors, and activists, and gain insights into potential collaborations with social projects and cooperatives in the region.
Delegates from foundations and DAOs might be willing to participate in this expedition and gain a deeper understanding of the social innovation landscape in Catalonia, as well as to explore potential partnerships and collaborations with the innovative social projects and cooperatives in the region.
Costs & Benefits
Looking for $30k in Q2-Q3 and can propose next plans for funders:
- $1k Peer – Logo & Mentions during program / in materials
- $3k Node – Program integration
- $5k Hub – Your Product or Tool integration
Current progress: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□ 75% ($7.5k left to be raised)
Non-monetary integrations are possible, but let’s discuss the details.
Send us the logo and message you’d like to be amplified. Here’s what awareness you can expect from our network:
We can co-organize an event that can help you organization or product in terms of
- Partners engagement,
- Customer Development etc.
- ~200 total regs expected from web3 / public goods orgs (academia, foundations, hubs, service providers etc)
- ~50-100 people online at the major events
- 10-30 people on average per session
- Have a call with you to define the needs and discuss potential options
- Approve design the event (workshop, panel, game etc…), messages and a funnel from awareness to action, might integrate your analytics or flows
- Co-facilitate the event based on the needs during the unconference
- Final touches and reporting
FAQ on the Audience
In our CRM we have 1000+ contacts – mostly friends, friends of friends + approved though a review (no bounty hunters, mostly talent and funders).
In a recent batch i did a bunch of interviews with people who applied. Maybe 30 or 40. Out of them it felt like a quarter have PhD or smth like that. And i’d think it there might be a bunch of students in the mix, but most people have a degree it seems. Inspiring intellectually.
I’d guess more than a half. There’re frequent speakers and writers, but haven’t researched for a more precise guess.
Many are in remote it seems, and then – what’s full time? Many people are doing some side projects. But availability for work – i know there’s a growing demand for it, as the recent year wasn’t quite good for many financially.
I think it depends on a request, i’d expect 5-10 answers for a start, 3-5 good candidates.
Here’re examples of the integrations
- Commons Stack Discord server. In the result unconference channel was the main driver of the activity on the server plus added in functionality due to the new “forum” feature used
- Praise is a tool of cultural transformation with Discord integrations (product of TEC, Commons Stack and General Magic) – we’ve collected the signals and evaluated the contributions of 25+ participants for our on-chain reputation $TRUST token
- Giveth was used for fundraising – $24k of crowdfunding went through the platform
Questions or Proposals?
- discord: Max Semenchuk#3335
- telegram: @maxsemenchuk