Deep within the uncharted jungle of the blockchain ecosystem the Trusted Seed is organizing its 3rd Unconference called “Regen Alliances”. (You can check out here the results of our 1st
Our unconference is a networking and incubation program for the new ideas, projects and unions that would happen over November and December 2023. We’re creating a space for Diversity, Trust and Reputation, Engagement, Learning, and Sustainability, where all participants are co-organizers exploring the dense foliage of ideas to discover precious seeds for transformative projects.
Calling Public Goods and ReFi Activists, Web3 Investors and Angels, Organization Leaders and Community Builders from various parts of the world and walks of life to support and build alliances for the regeneration allowing to transform ideas into tangible achievements. The adventure awaits, and you are invited to heed the call.
Join the groups of the coolest experts and experience demos focused on the innovation community development practices for web3, DAOs & Public Goods.
Benefits & Outcomes
Participants – Social innovation & transformation ideas through the real projects
- Building/Experience a culture
- Inspiration by the ideas
- Revolutional ideas, products and processes that leads to action
- Testing crazy, novel, interesting practices in a safe environment
- Learnings & bringing ideas to own communities
- Support launching new commons (e.g. for TEC funded projects)
Networks – Better cohesion (inside / outside) for remote-first communities
- New members
- Product feedback
- Attracting sustainable funding / resources
- Improving the long-term strategies / decisions
- Gathering value aligned people for synergies / alignment
- Healthy relationships in the eco / mental health support for the activist in the space
- Support the research groups (e.g. The Bonding Curve Research Group, Reputation research)
- Going past the old paradigms
🗒️ Shape Your Own Adventure: The Open Space Agenda
Your voice matters in the regenerative tapestry we're weaving. Our Unconference features an open agenda, allowing you to suggest topics or even propose activities that you'd like to lead within your circle. By doing so, you contribute to an environment that's not just collaborative but also highly personalized and relevant to your interests.