About the Organization
Trusted Seed is a Value-Driven Community Advancing Regen Economies
Trusted Seed is a Swiss Association that supports early-stage regenerative economies culturally and financially. Created in 2019, it has been a reputable network of trusted actors who apply wisdom, expertise, and capital to early-stage crypto communities committed to creating regenerative micro-economies for public goods through token engineering and DAO governance.
How you can support?
Brainstorming: On new topics to cover during the experience, new ways to present information, or new tools and techniques to use.
Sharing best practices: Unconferences are also a great opportunity to share best practices for documentation.
Planning: This includes developing the overall event agenda, creating a schedule, and identifying speakers and panelists.
Supporting the marketing and promotion team: This involves creating and distributing promotional materials or suggesting ideas to be covered.
Registration: This includes helping us with attendee information on creating a public database with their socials for future networking activities.
Technology support: This includes selecting and setting up the necessary technology or helping us with the current selected platforms.
Examples of some specific detailed tasks:
- Help us identify speakers and panelists who are experts in their field and who can engage with attendees.
- Reach out to relevant organizations and individuals to encourage them to attend the event.
- Collect attendee information.
- Collect session information and help us co-create the agenda.
- Set up the necessary technology or help us improve the use of current tools.
- Collect feedback from attendees about the event.
- Planning and organization: Be able to support the planning and organization of all aspects of the event, from the initial concept to the final execution.
- Communication: Event coordinators need to be able to communicate effectively with a variety of people, including speakers, panelists, attendees, or potential sponsors.
- Problem-solving: Event coordinators need to be able to think on their feet and solve problems as they arise. This includes dealing with unexpected events, such as technical difficulties.
- Creativity: Come up with new ideas! This includes brainstorming topics, speakers, and activities that will be engaging and informative for attendees.
- Technology skills: Event coordinators need to be proficient in using technology, such as video conferencing software, social media platforms, and email marketing tools. This is important for communicating with attendees, promoting the event, and collecting feedback.
- Interpersonal skills: Event coordinators need to be able to build relationships with a variety of people. This includes speakers, panelists, attendees, sponsors, and vendors. This is important for creating a positive and productive event experience.
Interested? Contact Yineisy Mota#1449 on Discord.