- Next Call - See the LettuceMeet link for a potential date/time
- 22 nov 2023
- Can we create a user2user (techno-social) protocol that can create a best approximation metric so we can measure who is trustworthy in our network?
- Proposal to the Trust-Reputation Circle
- Questions to be thought?
Next Call - See the LettuceMeet link for a potential date/time
Share more experiences about Trust and reputation. What's your trust definition? How can we improve trust and reputation across the potential Regen Alliances in the web3 space? What should we achieve together at the end of the Unconference?
22 nov 2023
Circle Participants: https://airtable.com/appH1LnPYnyhkpSLw/shrNMVitFRAD8Mt7j/tbl2UGnliCKkZlUxn
- Brief Presentation from participants
- What are the expectations from this working group?
To present a first Problem Statement definition for designing (or at least start and share a design stream) a p2p Trust Validation Mechanism:
RegenScore is an application that aggregates the attestation of Regenerative actions onchain. It’s a Peer2Protocol mechanism that generates a new reputation metric.
Can we create a user2user (techno-social) protocol that can create a best approximation metric so we can measure who is trustworthy in our network?
Trust Networks is a PoC developed by jubmoji.quest app (https://github.com/jubmoji/jubmoji.quest) which has been tested in DevConnect IST 2023. This app basically proof that two persons have meet each other IRL through NFC cards that collect signatures from card holders (Trusted Peers) who vouch for a person to be trusted to participate in a quest.
Proposal to the Trust-Reputation Circle
To design a p2p protocol where each person would evaluate qualitatively or quantitatively another persons in their network. E.g. Alice gives a 👍 to Bob in his Authenticity qualification, but a 👎 in his way to Record his results (See Trust Matrix below).
In a (zk-powered) Trusted Network every person can make Trust attestations from every other person in that network they have meet, and the reputation of each person can be then be defined in a function that update and aggregates all the qualifications received by each individual.
Questions to be thought?
- How can we prevent from influencial networks that benefits each other out of nepotism and or favours?
- What incentives and/or counter incentives can we design to expect people to be authentic with the data they input in the protocol?
- What are the externalities that we can cause on people? How can we prevent from these?
- More.. More… Give us more…