Leveraging technology and social media to increase engagement, participation and amplify collective impact. Collaborative and inclusive decision-making processes.
- Nov 8-21: Circle Buildup - Time to connect and shape our vision and goals.
- Nov 22-Dec 5: Experience Preparation - We’ll handle tech setups, material preparations, etc.
- Dec 6-Dec 20: Demo Days / Celebration - Host and showcase our experiences to all participants.
- Post-Event: We’ll compile a report feedback and learnings for reflection.
Trust & ReputationDiversity Equity InclusionSustainability & Regeneration
Ivy BagayMax Semenchuk
EngagementSustainability & RegenerationLearningDiversity Equity InclusionTrust & Reputation
workshop on building for Newcoin and our ecosystem partners
Trust & Reputation
A panel on identity and reputation for creators
Trust & Reputation
Trust & ReputationDiversity Equity InclusionEngagement
Engagement Steward: Robin T. Sverd
- Greet and onboard circle members via email and Discord
- Host regular check-in calls for circle members to discuss goals and plans
- Coordinate members' facilitation of engagement activities like social media sharing and matchmaking sessions
- Support members in curating engaging conference experiences and documenting their impact on trust and diversity
- Maintain communication among members before, during and after the conference to build community and continuity
- End Goal: Foster engagement with the Regen Alliance
- We want to support creation and support the regen alliance.
- Making it easy for other participants to be present, to focus and remember showing up, by bringing the unconference to for front of their attention.
- How do we foster a signal and keep the connection with the participants throughout the unconference in the noise of the digital age?
- How do we foster engagement about whats going on in this context?
- What processes can help people be engaged in these alliances?
- Gather the circle
The Regen Alliance Engagement Circle AI (Need ChatGPT+ subscription): A small Engagement Experiment from the Regen Alliance Engagement Circle. (One of its purposes is summarising the engagement circle meetings.)