Robin T. Sverd is a Digital SDG Community Coordinator, Facilitator and Systems Designer with a mission to master designing Distributed Autonomous Organizations with resilient and thriving cultures. His vision is to support building a thriving world led by conscious and responsible action, and to ultimately support expanding the scope and scale of consciousness into the universe.
Robin specializes in facilitating digital collaboration systems that support and enable communities to self-organize and coordinate themselves towards their goals.
In addition to his extensive experience in community building, coordination, and fostering, Robin also specializes in project leadership, coordination, and management, digital/facilitation and process design, digital event planning - coordination and production, digital collaboration systems design, experience design, organizational development, concept development, ideation and user experience design, innovation design and management, creativity and design thinking, group dynamics and creative mindset, strategy development, gamification and motivational design.
Robin's goal is to invest all his time and energy where he sees that his potential to contribute to humanity approaching the Sustainability Goals in 2030 and Net Zero in 2050, is greatest. This to support the flourishing of the next 10 generations.
- How might we design Thriving Cultures Where People Flourish?
- How might we design high-performing and resilient teams, enriching organizational cultures where people flourish? Upgrading teams by unleashing their potential?
- How might we support the scope and scale of spreading consciousness into the universe?
- How might we reach the SDG2030 Agenda and Net-Zero 2050 as a global community?
- How might we apply technology to organize/coordinate the most efficiently to reach our goals?
- How might we inspire a billion people to collaborate reaching the SDG goals?
- How might we streamlined digital communites and network collaboration to enable millions of people collaborating around and solving shared complex problems?
- How might we facilitate the collective intelligence of vast social networks with the purpose of cocreating the solutions to the worlds most pressing complex global challenges?